How to use - Optimum Coffe and Cocoa
OPTIMUM COFFEE AND COCOA
HOW TO PREPARE THE DRINKS
- Shake the coffee/cocoa container before used for the first time and it is recommended that to give the container a shake before each use.
- For an optimal quality of taste, mix one scoop of coffee in approximately 200 ml of water and the cocoa in 180-230 ml of water. Do not have the water at boiling temperature. Too hot water can damage the natural active ingredients in the product.
HOW TO USE
- If this is your very first try of the Optimal coffee or cocoa then we recommend to start with 1/4 scoop in the first three days and then 1/2 scoop for the next three days, 3/4 scoop in day 7, and start with full scoop in day 8. If you are experiencing jitters or headaches or any kind of uncomfortable feeling then we recommend to start even slower than this.
- For optimal weight management control drink the first cup of the day after breakfast and the second one in the afternoon (after a meal) (not later than 5-6 hours before bedtime).
- If you feel like you need to drink 2 cups a day to maximize the weight management efficiency, then do so. The effect should then last until bedtime. Note: We strongly advise from drinking more than 2 cups a day. Many people only need 1 cup a day to experience weight management efficiency until bedtime. Some people prefer to drink half serving in the morning and half serving in the afternoon.
- Find what works best for you and your body and tailor it to how your body is working (in most need for sugar and/or energy.
NOTE: That one scoop is below the line::::
- It is very important to drink one glass of water before each cup of coffee and keep highly hydrated all day long. This is important because the metabolism is scaling up and more toxins need to be washed out of the body. If the body gets dehydrated then problems in the digestion system could arise, such as constipation.
- This coffee and cocoa is so effective in crushing cravings and decreasing appetite that people tend to forget to eat and nourish. This is something that needs our attention since starving the body of food is not helping the body loosing weight. The metabolism rate of the body slows down working against the increased metabolism that the coffee and cocoa is providing and also to keep the body from hypoglycemia. Keep the metabolism rate going and sugar levels normal and nourish the body with healthy and sustainable food!
ATLETES IN COMPETITION
- Be aware that in the Optimum Coffee and Cocoa is a compound that is not approved by WADA regulations and should not be used during competitions that are applicable to WADA regulations.